I would like to thank Tess of Jungles on the Moon for nominating me for this. I say blogging is a delightful diversion to me while wandering and wondering about the current place I am in at the moment.
It took me awhile to do this as it coincides with us moving to a new abode and my son after school activities!
Liebster Award is basically given by a blogger to another blogger. So I truly appreciated that somebody like Tess took an interest in me and my blog. Ta!
So here are the rules that I just copied from my nominator and it is similar wordings that you can find on the internet on how to participate on this.
- Thank the nominator
- Answer 11 questions
- Nominate 5-11 bloggers who have less than 500 followers
- Pose 11 questions to your nominees
- Notify the nominees
Now to answer the questions from my nominator:
- What would you say as your spirit animal? > Well according to the quiz that I took my spirit animal is the bear. Characteristics: Strength, Confidence, Leadership, Healing, Strong Grounding Forces. Pretty nice haha!
- If you could have any skill without having to go through the training, what would it be? > A Singer. I was sort of in my 20’s to 30’s, but it’s not professional just a free stint for my friends and the Company I was in at the time any event you name it X’mas, NY parties, birthday of the bosses, Thanksgiving parties etc. (hey, free entertainment eh?) and also be a Chef but I am too lazy to fuss around with my cooking haha!
- What is the best meal you’ve ever had? > Hmmm.. this is hard since I love eating all types of foods. But the best one and now missing is my mom’s cooking of Braised pork shank in vinegar and soy sauce with dried banana blossoms (original is fresh but hard to find it in supermarket). See photo below… it looks simple, but it is full of flavor, fragrant, very tender and of course, best served with rice! Check out the web for cooking instructions.
- What is one of your most prized possessions? > A ring that was given to me by my husband aunt. It is from a great – great aunt who loves to travel the World and so in every port/country she gets a gem to add to the ring and so it indeed heavy and very precious. Too afraid to wear it actually haha!
- Do you have any theories about aliens? > If there are any aliens in this World it is those bad/evil people who don’t have a conscience perhaps they came from Planet X. Kidding aside, if it exist then I believe God created all of us. Science cannot explain everything!
- When you were little, what did you want to be when you grew up? > Teacher. Bad idea actually as I am impatient, sorry.
- If you could have dinner with anyone, dead or alive, who would it be? > My mom of course!
- Dogs or cats? > Both but if I really have to choose then I will choose a Dog.
- What zodiac sign are you and do you feel it’s accurate? > Scorpio, hmmm …yes oftentimes it is fairly accurate. If it’s provoked it can sting you and you never know what hits you!
- Would you rather go bungee jumping or sky diving? > Sky diving but I need a tandem or partner similar to Tandem Paragliding in Queenstown. Check it out if you head down to the beautiful New Zealand South Island.
- What’s the most romantic thing that’s happened to you, you’ve been a part of, or you’ve witnessed? > Celebrating my birthday in an Italian restaurant in Parnell, Auckland the usual dinner with candle lights (was a surprised) at the same time discussing our wedding plans! It’s a whirlwind romance, but it is worth it. 🙂
And here are my nominees: Please check out their blogs
- Luciee of inbluebox
- Mehakzaidi of dreamerofpeace
- Dean of thequickescape
- Guilia of thehighheeledpapergirl
11 Questions to my nominees:
- What is the main reason why you started blogging?
- What sort of activity you really wanted to do but too afraid to do it?
- What is your favorite colour and why?
- Do you believe in horoscope?
- Are you left handed or right handed?
- What do you like most, reading or writing?
- Do you have any New Year resolution? please explain.
- What is your favorite season?
- If you have a million dollar what will you do to spend it and why?
- Taxi ride on a busy/traffic-jammed road or drive your own car?
- What do you believe in?