Thanks to https://itsgoodtobecrazysometimes.wordpress.com/ for even mentioning my blog for this award, truly appreciated. Just in time before my blog turn to 1 year old. This is my 3rd nominations, so thank you! Please take time to read her blog as it is interesting!
Sorry that I don’t have much time to nominate some of my readers as I have done in the past and knowing some of them may be busy or can’t be bothered. So it is better if you care to join in the fun! Please feel free to comment if you want to join and just mention me when you are ready to do it.
The thing with this blog is about ME. So the rules is to tell 7 facts about myself.
Here it goes:
- I am missing my home country New Zealand a lot that if I am super woman I will quickly fly out there instead of flying an aircraft for about 18hrs if you’re a normal person and that is if you are coming from Dubai not Abu Dhabi.
- I love to draw when I was young and perhaps good at it but then since adulthood I lost the touch and didn’t care anymore to go back to it, I don’t know why. But I do love to go to any Museum in any Country I have been to and admire the arts there.
- I can sing. PERIOD.
- I was good at dart games and bowling. Not anymore? no practice.
- I want to be in a Marathon when I was in highschool but chose to be an officer in CAT.
- I love yellow colour, though not a lot showing on my wardrobe. 🙂
- If I am rich I will be a philanthropist as it is the easiest way to help people in need
So there you go and I hope you won’t hold it against me haha!
Again thanks to all my readers and followers who take time to read my blog especially to all people who give a heck to comment in any of my old and new posts! 🙂 I do the same if you haven’t noticed?… Take care and have a good day! Cheers! 🙂